Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Off to comic con!





Comicon is sure to be an exciting time this year! I can’t wait to meet new and old friends. If you can come by to see me, I’ll be at Booth G03, where I usually am every year. If you miss me at my booth be sure to check me out at 2 signings I have during the Con.

I’ll be doing 2 signings at the VAN EATON GALLERY BOOTH. This is gonna be so exciting since I’ll be debuting my exclusive pieces that I talked about earlier in the week. THURSDAY 4-5pm and SUNDAY 11:30 - 12:00pm.

I’ll be doing another signing at CTN on FRIDAY from 3:00 -5:00pm.

Come by and see me. I’ve been printing a good assortment of my images all week and I am also debuting my new book called LITTLE BIG THINGS, which is my largest collection of images I’ve put together to date. Looking forward to meeting you all.